At ImageFIRST, we are always thinking of ways to help you improve your patient experience. One way to have happier patients is to have happier staff members. While it may seem like a simple step, providing your staff members with quality scrubs can go a long way in making them feel more comfortable at work. As a result, your patients benefits from a staff that isn’t distracted by a poor quality scrub.
Our redesigned scrubs and warm-up jackets program addresses many challenges that professionals in the healthcare industry face. Do you find that your facility is frequently running out of scrubs, or that you constantly have to replace them as they become worn out faster than they should? When you rely on ImageFIRST for your medical scrub uniforms in Pittsburgh, PA, these worries will become a thing of the past. Here are some of the many convenient features we offer in our scrubs program:
- Colorfast fabric - Our scrubs come from reputable manufacturers who use colorfast fabrics. This ensures that your facility’s scrubs will remain beautiful, even after being washed many times. It also means that both tops and bottoms will stay a consistent color, giving our staff members a more uniform appearance. Choose from vibrant colors like sapphire, jade, raspberry and more.
- Styles - Our broad selection of scrubs and warm-up jackets come in a variety of styles to suit the needs of your facility and the comfort level of your staff.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) - This technology, first developed in the 1970s, is a safe and proven method that allows for quick and accurate tracking of the scrubs for your facility. Besides greatly reducing the possibility of human error, it also helps lower inventory costs by ensuring you always have the right sizes in stock and you do not have any unused sizes in your inventory.
- Lab coats - In addition to our scrubs and warm-up jackets, we also offer lab coats in several styles to suit different needs. In addition the traditional style in the standard length with notched lapels, we also have a shorter blazer style for a polished, professional appearance, and a full-length lab coat with snap-front closures for added safety.
- Embroidery services - With custom embroidery options, you can proudly display your organization’s name and logo, which helps to brand your patients’ experience.
If you need laundry services or medical uniforms and scrubs in Washington, PA, then look no further than ImageFIRST Pittsburgh.